CrockadoodledoPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Paint Your Own Pottery – You don’t have be an artist to be creative!
Fun, relaxing and creative paint your own pottery studio, established in Bath in 2003. For children’s parties, hen parties, or people of any age or artistic ability, come and visit Crockadoodledo! We also do babies’ foot and hand prints and a variety of other original, personalised presents for birthdays, christenings, weddings, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, and anniversaries (the 9th wedding anniversary is pottery!).
We also offer clay imprints, a selection of stylish greeting cards and jewellery created by local artists. Gift vouchers are also available for a unique present or new baby gift. Drop in sessions available on weekdays.
How it works
- Select your piece – Choose your favourite piece from our range of bisque (unpainted pottery). From bowls, mugs and plates to vases, jugs and money boxes – there is an extensive range to choose from.
- Add your personal touch – Hand paint your design onto your chosen piece of bisque using a variety of underglaze paints in our studio. We can help you with ideas and advice. We also have stencils, stamps and sponges.
- Glazing and firing – After you have finished your artwork, we dip it in a clear overglaze and fire it in our kiln.
- Your finished piece – when your unique pottery is finished and ready for collection we will ring you to inform you when to picking up (approximately a week later or 7-10 days if gets busy in our studio). If you are not local, we can arrange for your work of art to be posted (please note that Crockadoodledo do not hold the risk of postal breakage).
- What will it cost? A studio fee of £5 for adults, £4 for children, students and senior citizens. Pottery starts in price from approximately £5 – £40.
- Wednesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Sunday: Closed
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|